If you haven't tried Scentsy yet, you're in for a real treat! Scentsy is a unique system that is a safe alternative to traditional candles. Scentsy warmers use a light bulb to slowly melt the highly scented Scentsy wax cubes in a dish. This helps to maximize the strength and life of the scent. The Scentsy warmer can be used time and time again with as many different scents as you want. This cost-effective method can easily save you money over time. Instead of buying a traditional candle with a wick, using it until the scent is gone, and throwing it away, consider using the same Scentsy warmer every time. When the scent is gone, you are left with a beautiful ceramic home decoration instead of an empty jar or pile of used wax to toss in the trash.
In addition to the cost savings Scentsy products are significantly safer than traditional candles. Because the wax is melted with a light bulb instead of a flame, there are no more worries about fire hazards. Scentsy warmers are perfect for homes with pets and children, because you won't have to worry about candles getting knocked over or little ones hurting themselves with the flame. The Scentsy wax has a melting point just above normal body temperature, so there is no concern about the melted wax burning your skin.
If you burn traditional candles frequently, you may start to notice a black soot on your walls. When you burn a traditional candle, the wax and wick both disappear slowly and end up on your walls, in the air, and in your lungs. Because Scentsy warmers don't heat the wax as hot as normal candles, the scent is released and nothing else. You will never see soot on your walls with Scentsy candle warmers.
One of the greatest things about Scentsy is the quality. Let's be honest: you've seen similar products for less money, right? Well, there's a reason these products are being sold on the cheap: they're cheaply made. Scentsy only uses the finest scented oils in the wax bars and the highest quality materials for the warmers. You will spend more purchasing the inexpensive department store products because they simply don't last as long. Scentsy offers a lifetime guarantee against manufacturer's defects - we are just that sure of our quality!
To sum it all up, I guarantee that you will not be disappointed when you try Scentsy.
Full-Size and Mid-Size Scentsy Warmers
Scentsy full-size and mid-size warmers use a small light bulb to melt the high-quality Scentsy wax bars into a ceramic dish. The warmers can be used over and over again with many different scents. Scentsy currently offers almost 80 full-size warmers and about 12 mid-size warmers. A new warmer design is released every month! You're sure to find one that fits your personality.
Scentsy plug-in warmers are a mini version of the full-size warmer. The plug-in warmer works similarly, using a light bulb to melt the wax into a small ceramic dish. The smaller sized plug-in warmers are a perfect option for bathrooms and other small areas. They will fit in any tight space and have a plug that swivels for both horizontal and vertical outlets.
Scentsy uses only the best fragrance oils to create the 80+ scents we currently offer. Whether you like floral, bakery, tropical or romantic scents, or even something a little more masculine, you are sure to find a scent you love. The Scentsy candle bars are sold in 3.2-oz reusable plastic containers. That's much bigger than the generic bars you see in department stores! Scentsy bars are pre-molded into cubes. Choose as few or as many cubes as you want and place them in the warmer. Even one small cube emits enough scent to fill a room. When the scent is gone, simply pour the unscented wax back into the plastic container. It's as simple as that!
Do you have a favorite Scentsy scent? Scentsy candle bricks are similar to Scentsy candle bars, but with a whole lot more! With a Scentsy brick you get a full pound of your favorite scent to enjoy - over five times as much as the bar. This is a great way to save money on your favorite smells. The brick also comes in a reusable plastic container, is pre-molded into cubes, and is available in all scents.
Scentsy room sprays are great for small spaces: offices, cars, or bathrooms. They're also great when you need a quick refresher. Just one or two spritzes from the 2.7-oz spray container makes a space smell great for quite a long time.
Hanging Fresheners are similar to traditional car air fresheners, but so much better! Scentsy only uses the highest quality ingredients to create these highly scented Hanging Fresheners. They are available in all 80+ scents and will make you car, gym locker, closet, and more smell great for an entire month.
Can't decide? Want a bit of everything? Consider a multi-pack to save money!
How to Purchase
You can buy Scentsy products online by clicking the "Buy Scentsy Online" button in the top left corner of this page. If you need help choosing a product or placing an order, please feel free to email me at email@example.com.
Are you looking for a fun, easy way to earn some extra cash? Whether you're looking for a full-time job, part-time job, or just a little extra spending money, Scentsy is a perfect option. This is a great opportunity to start your own business with amazing potential for growth. YOU are your own boss! You can set your own hours and decide how much you want to earn. The best thing about owning your own Scentsy business is the great friends you make.
Why should I become a Scentsy Consultant?
Scentsy offers a very generous commission plan based on sales and recruits. It is truly one of the best in the business. As you build your business, you can earn over 30% commission on every sale and up to 9% royalty on sales your recruits make. This can add up very quickly!
It's so easy to join!
One of the best things about joining Scentsy is that your starter kit only costs $99 and contains over $200 in products! There's nowhere else you will be able to start your own business for such a low price. The Starter Kit includes everything that you need to get started. Here's what your Starter Kit includes:
- 2011 Spring & Summer Testers
- Bakery (10)
- Favorites (20)
- Romance (10)
- Scentsy Café (5)
- Scentsy Man (5)
- Spa (10)
- Tropical (10)
- Scent Circle
- Light Bulbs (4)
- Room Spray
- Fragrance Foam
- Scentsy Bar
- Full-Size Scentsy Warmer
- Scentsy Buddy
- Travel Tin
- 2011 Spring & Summer Catalogs (50)
- Scentsy yearly planner
- Party DVD
- Recruiting Training DVD
- Buy Brochures
- Host Brochures
- Join Brochures
- Business Cards (100) – Plus instruction Label
- Clear Bags (5)
- Hostess Packet (Guest List, Hostess Rewards, Hostess Envelope (5 each)
- Invitations (100)
- New Consultant Start-Up Guide
- Order Forms (100)
- Scentsy Binder
- Welcome Sheet
*$99 price does not include tax or shipping
You can start selling Scentsy the minute your kit arrives. Because Scentsy offers such great products, it sells itself. You will be surprised at how much you can earn and how easy it is to sell! If you are interested in this opportunity, please feel free to email me anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org and I can answer any questions you have. If you're ready to sign up, just click the green "Join Now" button below.
Earn FREE and discounted Scentsy merchandise!
If you're interested in hosting a Scentsy party, you will be richly rewarded! You can earn free product and discounted half-price items just for hosting a party. There are several different options for hosting a party.
The House Party
The Scentsy house party is an easy and fun way to earn free products and discounts. Home parties are usually held at the hostess's home and last anywhere from 1 to 2 hours. The house party can also be held at a community center, a church, or even in a park. All you have to do to host a Scentsy house party is invite everyone you know! Your Consultant will take care of the rest. Just sit back, relax, and enjoy the fun of Scentsy, all while earning your free Scentsy products.
The Basket Party
Another great way to earn free Scentsy products is called a basket party. If you are just too busy for a home party but would love to get free Scentsy products, a basket party Is perfect for you. You Consultant will provide you with a binder that has you need: order forms, catalogs, and a small tote that includes smaller versions of all the best scents. Your "basket" is so easy to take anywhere, such as the grocery store, doctor's offices, work, or the homes of family & friends. You can take the basket anywhere for one week and you receive all the same gifts you would receive with a home party!
If you are interested in becoming a hostess for a party or want to learn more, contact me anytime! Look at the amazing benefits you will receive!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I buy Scentsy products?
- There are several ways to buy Scentsy products. You can buy online, over the phone, or from a local consultant.
- How can I pay for my Scentsy order?
- If you purchase Scentsy online, you may pay with any major credit card. If you purchase over the phone or from a local consultant, you may pay with a credit card, cash, or check.
- How long do the candle bars last?
- Scentsy candle bars typically last between 50 and 80 hours, depending on the strength of the fragrance and how strong you prefer your scents. Other factors that affect the bar life are open windows, humidifiers, and house fans.
- What kind of lightbulbs do Scentsy warmers use?
- Scentsy deluxe warmers use a 25-watt bulb and Scentsy plug-in warmers use a 15-watt bulb. The bulbs can be purchased online by clicking on the "Buy Scentsy Online" button in the upper left corner of this page. Bulbs can be found in the "Individual Warmer Pieces" category.
- Can Scentsy wax be used in a non-Scentsy warmer?
- Yes. However, keep in mind that Scentsy's warmers are made specifically for the Scentsy wax and are designed to reach the perfect temperature to release the scent into the air without releasing any chemicals. This is one of many reasons why Scentsy warmers and Scentsy bars are much safer than regular candles and non-Scentsy warmers.
- What kind of wax is used for Scentsy candle bars?
- Scentsy uses a food-grade petroleum-based wax. This particular wax was chosen because of its superior scent-loading ability, melting point and firmness. Scentsy designers could not find a good-quality vegetable-based wax that held the scents. The reason Scentsy candle bars are safer than traditional candles is that Scentsy warmers only warm the scent out of the wax; the wax remains in the warmer, so there is no danger of chemicals being released into your home. You will end up with a piece of non-scented wax that you then dispose of and replace with a new Scentsy candle bar. No wick, no match, no flame, no soot, no smoke, and no wax evaporation!
- What is food-grade petroleum wax?
- Scentsy’s food-grade petroleum wax is the same wax farmers spray on apples to give them their shine.
- What type of oil does Scentsy use in their candles?
- Scentsy uses key fragrance oil, which is the highest grade of oil possible, before processing.
- Should I use an entire candle bar at a time?
- Each Scentsy bar comes in a clamshell with six break-a-part cubes. One or two cubes is usually enough to scent a large area. You can add more cubes as time goes on or can switch it out to try another scent.
- How hot does the wax get when warmed?
- The wax temperature stays just above body temperature. It does not become hot enough to burn skin or objects.
- How do I clean the wax out of the warmer?
- While the wax is warmed you can easily pour it out into its original container or simply wipe the warmer with a paper towel. You can also try placing the warmer lid in the freezer for 5-10 minutes and the wax will easily slide out.
- What wattage of light bulb does the warmer use?
- The deluxe warmers use a standard 25-watt small-based light bulb and the plug-in warmers use a standard 15-watt nightlight bulb. Every new warmer comes with its own light bulb and additional lightbulbs can be purchased online or at your local home improvement store.
- How much is shipping?
- Shipping is free for home, basket, and book parties with orders totaling $150 or more. Shipping for online orders costs 10%. Shipping to Hawaii and Alaska is 10% for parties and 20% for direct ship orders.
- How quickly will my order arrive?
- Orders typically take about 2 to 3 weeks to arrive.
- Is it worth my time to sell Scentsy?
- Absolutely! When you join my Scentsy team, you are joining one of the fastest-growing home-based businesses out there. Scentsy offers one of the best compensation plans in the industry.
- Can I sell Scentsy online?
- Yes. Scentsy Independent Consultants can sell Scentsy products online via their online Scentsy replicated website. All online advertising must first be approved by the home office.
- Can I sell on eBay?
- No. In order to maintain the quality and integrity of Scentsy products, Scentsy Consultants are prohibited from selling on eBay or any other auction-type website.
- Can I make my own personal website?
- Yes. Scentsy Independent Consultants can make their own website. All independent websites must be approved by the home office. For specific details on creating your own website, consult the Policy and Procedures section of your guidebook once you become a consultant.
- Can I sell Scentsy at fairs and other events?
- Yes. Scentsy Independent Consultants are allowed to sell Scentsy products at local events and expos. You can either purchase inventory to re-sell at the events or take orders only. Scentsy policy stipulates that only one consultant may attend each event and the first to register and pay for the event fills the spot.
- Are there any minimum sales requirements?
- Each quarter, consultants must sell a minimum of $150 in merchandise to remain active. The quarter is reset each time you place a qualifying order of $150 or more.
- How do I earn commissions from my team?
- To earn commissions from your team you must be a Lead Consultant and must personally sell a minimum of $500 per month to qualify. A Lead Consultant is a person who has at least $500 in monthly personal retail sales, $1000 in group wholesale volume in a month, and one active frontline Scentsy Consultant.
- Is there a fee for the host rewards?
- There is a fee of $5 for host rewards. This party fee can be paid for by the host or the Consultant.
- How much is it to start my own Scentsy business?
- It only costs $99 plus shipping and handling to start your own Scentsy business. You will receive a Scentsy Starter Kit which contains all 80+ scent samples, catalogs, order forms, business cards, and everything else you need to get started! This fee also includes your Scentsy-replicated website for the first three months.
- How long does it take to get my Scentsy Starter Kit?
- Starter Kits are shipped via UPS within 72 hours of application receipt.
- Is the Scent-of-the-Month Kit a required purchase for Scentsy Consultants?
- No. Consultants are not required to buy new products. There is an optional kit offered to consultants at a substantial discount that contains the Scent of the Month and the Warmer of the Month but Consultants are not required to purchase it.
- To whom to customers write their checks?
- Checks should be made out to the Consultant.
- Can a party host save their host benefits for later use?
- No. The party host must use their 1/2 price and free products benefits earned at the time they host the party or they will lose the benefits. They do not carry over.
- Are Consultants allowed to purchase Scentsy products at a discount?
- As a Scentsy Independent Consultant you may pay for products upfront and are then issued a commission from the purchase on the 10th of each month.
- When are commission checks issued?
- Scentsy commission checks are mailed out on the 10th of each month. Checks must be a minimum of $30 or Scentsy will hold the check until the following month or until your commission reaches $30.
- Does Scentsy ship to APOs and FPOs?
- Currently, Scentsy does not ship to APOs or FPOs.